Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shifting Era -- Wanted: Tearoom Buzz

CruZn 4 sechs:


I've had some really exciting sex-periences in public toilets at stations, airports (infrequent), dept. stores, campuses, and in park restrooms, pool/gym lockerrooms, and roadside rest areas - too many to describe now.My first blowjob (as giver and taker) was in my university library at age 19 with a total stranger of whom I never saw more than his cock. So it's been a part of my (sporadic) sexual habits ever since.

There seem to be far less 'cruisy' public spaces than before 9/11. Obviously, the HIV outbreak and aftermath before that drastically (for a time and is probably continuing still to some degree) reduced public cruising some. I think the anti-terrorism security measures have increased patrols, video surveillance cameras, and even closed some 'cruisy' spots.


What do you think? At the same time, I get a sense that the str8 populace all over (UK and US for example) is getting into 'dogging' and public exhibitionism and public sex more and more. Or at least, there are more ways to it to become known - maybe it was always there to an even greater extent than what homophiles were doing. I never knew so many women were involved in gloryhole sex until recently - chasing down cocks in some venues formerly (traditionally - WTF! - It's funny saying that) reserved for gay / curious men's anonymous sex. This is not only true in the US but I've found stepped up security monitoring of these kinds of - what we used to call 'tearooms' to be increased (or increasing) everywhere.


For example, Tokyo used to have some pretty heavy cruising at the toilets in one very large train/subway station and it still exists, of course. These places are now monitored by roving security patrols (although I 'm not sure if vidcams are installed yet) and underground 'koban' - police boxes nearby. It seems to have cut down on the cruising -- although never completely (he he!)

No comments:

Post a Comment