drake rock brandon lewis

Brandon Lewis is what fantasies are made of - the All-American golden boy jock who causes everyone to stop and stare, or more so, wanting to have sex with him! With a brilliant smile, a up-beat personality, sculpted athletic build and perfect cock, people are drawn to him.

Drake asked what people noticed first about him. He answered in that sweet Georgian drawl, 'Probably my smile, then my eyes.'

'What about your ass?'

He smirked. 'If their cumming from behind it's definitely my ass. I like it when people come from behind. Especially when they come on my ass.' He laughed and winked.

Always smiling, always joking and yet sincere, Brandon is fun to hang with.

EDITORS NOTE: Drake Rock Media is pleased to announce the launch of Drake Rock Mobile, available now on iPhones everywhere at . With no app store necessary, users can enjoy watching content immediately.