Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Caught Jerking: Having Sex while Growing up at Home



dick1
U.S.A. : Pennsylvania : Pittsburgh 
age: 44
role: Bottom


Original posting: dick1
10 Sep 2008, 08:48
Have you ever been caught masturbating, or having sex while growing up at home?







sjersey
U.S.A. : Florida : Miami 
age: 42

Follow up: sjersey
10 Sep 2008, 11:52
Yes, my brother was entering our bedroom as I was exiting to the bathroom, covered in my own cum, he kept asking me what I was doing. Then I had to jerk off with him to prove him wrong.

tupapi
U.S.A. : California : central valley 

age: 47
role: Top


Follow up: tupapi
10 Sep 2008, 22:05
how old were you guys? 

Uncle Bob
U.S.A. : California : San Jose 
age: 54
role: Bottom
Follow up: Uncle Bob
11 Sep 2008, 00:38
once by my mom





Jax
Germany : Niedersachsen : Hannover 
age: 29
role: Versatile






Follow up: Jax
11 Sep 2008, 18:13
I got caught by my dad once while jerking off and had a few close calls with my brother though he knew exactly what I was doing. Once or twice he actually caught me and kept looking for a couple secs.



a1britguy
U.K. : Hampshire : Southampton 
age: 28
role: Top


Follow up: a1britguy
11 Sep 2008, 18:25
was never actually caught - which is suprising cos when I lived with my parents, it was all I ever seemed to do - wank, wank, wank, lol


mikewnnz
Australia : Queensland : Brisbane 
age: 39
role: Versatile





Follow up: mikewnnz
11 Sep 2008, 19:57

Was caught by my brother a few times & my mum & dad - Guess i was a chronic masturbator and didn't really care about getting caught !


oneiric
Australia : ACT : Canberra 
age: 24
role: Bottom





Follow up: oneiric
11 Sep 2008, 20:07
I was caught by my straight flatmate once. I thought he was at work all day, and I was riding this guy in my bedroom which is right off the entry hall, and I didn't close my bedroom door. so when he came home for lunch he looked in and closed the door for me.
I was so embarrassed, but not as much as the guy I was bouncing on :P







No comments:

Post a Comment