Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Naked in Locker Rooms: Voices from the past, Part 1c

XC

RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/19/2003 5:01PM - in reply to I'm a grower not a shower


When I was a freshman in high school we were in the go-between thing between guys and girls locker rooms and two naked guys (football players0 walked in totally naked. It was really gross one was my brother's best friend they were seniors and we were only freshman. Guys who walk around naked in locker rooms must be gay, me and my friends could never look at them again without laughing.


XC recruitgirl
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/19/2003 5:02PM - in reply to XC recruitgirl

PS we were in the go between getting our cross country uniforms from the coach, that is where uniforms were stored.



comfortable
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/19/2003 10:03PM - in reply to XC recruitgirl

I like to shower in the locker room and keep my eye out for guys that are obviously uncomfortable with nakedness, then i put my towel over my shoulders and walk up to them and talk to them. even better if they are sitting on the bench, puts their eyeline right at ball height. during the convo they are all squirmy and uncomfortable and dont know where to look, its great, everyone who is comfortable in the locker room should do this.
The origonal poster of this thread is one of those guys who wears his towel, then pulls his whitey tighties up underneath it. how sad.


locker room stud
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/19/2003 10:52PM - in reply to oksxccoach

When I was in high school (last year), there was no such thing as a personal space bubble. The borderline between "funny because it's gay" and "bad because it's actually gay" was never reached. I was sitting on the floor tying my shoes one day and a naked teammate ran up to me and wiped his sweaty asscrack across my head like you would scan a credit card. Ah, the good old days.


Proud Parents
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 4:22AM - in reply to locker room stud

lovely dude. that's not gay, that's not funny. that's just down right disgusting.

locker room stud wrote:

When I was in high school (last year), there was no such thing as a personal space bubble. The borderline between "funny because it's gay" and "bad because it's actually gay" was never reached. I was sitting on the floor tying my shoes one day and a naked teammate ran up to me and wiped his sweaty asscrack across my head like you would scan a credit card. Ah, the good old days.



Phil.
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 5:10AM - in reply to runr

runr wrote:

Something has been bugging me for quite some time, but I can't exactly bring up the subject with the culprits: What's with all the guys who resist wearing towels in the locker rooms of athletic clubs? I'm using the plural because, though I only belong to one club, I assume the phenomenon is widespread. I'm not a prude, but there's something really creepy about flabby 60-year-olds standing shaving/gabbing/strolling etc. buck naked when they could easily wrap towels around their waists.



Sorry to break this to you but yes you are a prude!


My theory, for what it's worth, is that many of these people have not participated in high school or college athletics, thereby learning a few important things about locker room etiquette. I ran track and xc in college not long ago, and everybody wore towels except, naturally, in the shower. There's just no reason to display your garbage to the world if you don't have to.



Your theory is wrong, back in the day we weren't so insecure as you obviously are and someone wearing a towel would have been rather strange. Certainly putting a towel on to go to the shower after XC or Rugby when you're covered in mud would have been crazy! Communal showering was usually a surprise when first encountered at about 12yo but everyone got over it fairly rapidly, clearly you didn't. The fact that you refer to it as 'garbage' clearly indicates a problem and I suggest counselling.



If you're one of the no-towel types, I'd like to hear why you do it.



Because showering naked is normal and being naked in a locker room is nothing to get hung up about!


Bobby Knight
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 6:04AM - in reply to Phil.

Prudes indeed. I take a dump - wipe my ass - show the used toilet paper to my team and the next thing you know they say I was harrassing them. Getting naked, shitting together and watching German Poop tapes this is the stuff of Champions.


Buffalo Alumni
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 7:02AM - in reply to runr

During my first couple years at UB we (the mens team) had an unspoken rule about nakedness in the locker room. There was none! With only one exception though. The biggest, baddest distance runner on the team (George) could go without the fig leave. Why? Because if you said anything to him about his exposer he would jump you, and wrestle you to the ground buck naked! Very disturbing!



mormons are funny
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 8:48AM - in reply to Buffalo Alumni

the mormons at my high school wear towels around them WHEN showering in the locker rooms. it's kinda funny, cuz then they grab their clothes and go into the bathroom stalls w/ the locks on them and change into their clothes so no one can see them w/ their clothes off. I on the other hand take off everything and eat breakfast while taking my shower. it feels good, and i don't care if they see me, it's not like they've never seen something like it before. Plus after 8 miles at 5 AM, I don't really care what you think about me.


Uncle Billsby
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/31/2004 11:01PM - in reply to CO-Runner

So you're saying we should just f*** that 60 year old man in the ass in front of his kids?


southsiderunner
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/20/2003 2:58PM - in reply to Uncle Billsby

haha, adam sandler...classic



ray
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/21/2003 1:04AM - in reply to southsiderunner

I think an earlier poster hit it on the head. I'm 51. when I was in Junior High, we were told we all had to shower after gym class. Now I see kids on the high school teams go into stalls to change into their shorts. When my dad brought me to the Y for the first time, I couldn't believe everyone swam naked. Same thing at the old North End Boys Club.

And yes, how about a little title nine enforcement on the girls shower situation. Why they had individual stalls and we had the prison camp setting can't be good for their self image.

It is truly weird that today's youth are so sexually liberated, promiscuous at a very young age, and yet so hung up on their bodies. Splain that to me Lucy.


hkd
RE: naked guys in locker rooms 12/21/2003 2:29AM - in reply to ray

"I like to shower in the locker room and keep my eye out for guys that are obviously uncomfortable with nakedness, then i put my towel over my shoulders and walk up to them and talk to them. even better if they are sitting on the bench, puts their eyeline right at ball height. during the convo they are all squirmy and uncomfortable and don't know where to look, its great, everyone who is comfortable in the locker room should do this.
The original poster of this thread is one of those guys who wears his towel, then pulls his whitey tighties up underneath it. how sad."

We had a guy on the team and I will never forget this. He would do the above exactly. Walk up to a freshmen who was very uncomfortable. He would walk up towel on head put lean up against the lockers with his junk a foot from there head and say "listen John a couple of upper classman have been getting together, we have been talking (we think you are a hard worker, we really like your attitude, all serious stuff and finish with)we all think you have got a really nice cock. It was hilarious. The reaction was priceless



No comments:

Post a Comment