Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Embarrassing situation - A freeballing wet incident



Embarrassing situation -

Originally uploaded by hardtwoholed.

Dear Bboi,
 I'm still listening to the song, ok? BTW, I belong a freeballing group ( in Yahoo! Groups) and this story came in today. The cool thing was that the guy's story happened in downtown Philly (near the Criminal Justice Center) and he ran into a skater who NOTICED his predicament. I thought that would be so cool if it was you or your sk8erboy friends who actually saw him (LOL). Well. at least, I had more than a good imagination to visualize that was really happening.


 

--------- Embarrassing situation : Freeballing wet ------

Posted on Freeballing for Health and Comfort Yahoo Group by Michael -- somebody in Philly who sent this in 8:57pm Philly time Wed night, May 16. Not his picture but it might have looked something like that. When I wear my yellow boardshorts, they become sort of semi-transparent too - so I know what he means.)



Hey guys - It is finally really warming up in Philly -yesterday it was windy, but in the 80's - I wore a pair of cargo shorts I bought last year. They are desert camo (white, tan, and grey) and made of nylon- like board shorts, but more short like than bathing suit. Well, I came around a corner and ran into the sidewalk washers - (for those that know - Philly is not known for being a very clean city - they have tried in recent years to improve with these teams of sidewalk washers downtown - they go around with a power washer and hose down the sidewalks). When someone walks by they point the hose away so that they do not get wet -turns out it pointed it away for a girl and her mom at the same time I turned the corner - I got completely hosed down the front of myself - they were very apologetic, and continued on - about 50 yards late, I noticed that people were staring at me with their mouths hanging open - I looked down and my shorts were completely transparent - not a little bit -completely!


 



I looked up and locked eyes with a skateboard punk who gave me the high sign and smiled - I flipped my bag around to the from and continued on my way - I am too known to continue exposing myself at the criminal justice center is on the next block - tons of cops, but it would have been fun to see more reactions. 

Enjoy these couple pics - stay free! Michael 


The above amateur photos were forwarded in a group message from Kevin on the [PublicNakedGuys] Yahoo Group.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment