Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Will Parks Serviced by Daddy Jake

 

Will Parks Serviced (Jake Cruise)

  • Share This Gallery:

Will Parks Serviced from Jake Cruise

Will Parks Serviced
Jake_cruise-will_parks_serviced_7_26927_0-1

fdor Recommend It:

2 total votes
    

One of the many benefits of owning Jake Cruise is that I get to play with all of the interns. Will Parks is busy cleaning off the grill for our weekly BBQ when I decide to have my way with him.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN JAKE CRUISE

GO TO JAKE CRUISE'S SITE...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment