Info

A complete list of my new blogs (April 2019):

http://sunbuns.blogspot.com/p/my-other-blogs-and-sites-my-personal.html

To get your own story published on this blog, submit it by email to sunbunz (at) gmail.com Be sure to say which blog your submitting it to, and whether or not to publish your email address.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Physical examination - Father and Son

There was an odd video out not too long ago, called "Father and Son Physical Examination", which is just that. Out of a 35 minute scene, 25 minutes of it is just a father and son getting a joint exam (naked of course). Suddenly at the end , the father starts jerking off the son. Most people would find it very slow going, but for some reason the "realism" of it made it hot for me.

 

          

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this clip. Been beating to it for months when I discovered it one late night.

    ReplyDelete